top of page

Reely Informative

It's always important to keep it reel on weather and bar conditions.  Check it out below.


**Must buy an Oregon Salmon/Steelhead license AND tag prior to trip & you must have it in your possession during all trips. 

**Licenses and tags can be purchased from Fred Meyer, Sporting Goods stores and some gas stations. 

To purchase online, go to:

**All booked trips are subject to change for weather, river or ocean conditions and for any other unforseen circumstance.  

bottom of page